Additional national curriculum objectives that could be covered at home:
- need to be practising times tables up to 12 x 12
- perform mental calculations about real life context eg. time and money
- finding percentages of amounts
- tell and write the time and convert between analogue and digital time
- convert between different units of measure: mm, cm, m, km; g, kg; ml, l.
- read a variety of different books, newspapers, comics etc.
- write a book review
- learn poems off by heart
- discuss what has been read
- Make a presentation about a book you have read
- prepare poems and plays to read aloud using intonation in your voice
- practise handwriting
- write a story including speech which creates an atmosphere: maybe a suspense or mystery story
- write a non fiction text and present it in a creative way
Excellent Maths SATs revision guide below