At Broadmeadow Junior School, we use ClassCharts as our primary method of communication.
It can be accessed via an app or web browser on a range of devices.
It gives you access to a number of tools. Please ask in the school office if you are not connected.
Announcements ensures pupils and parents stay up to date with important school notices and events.
- Class Charts allows us to send one way announcements to parents with public or private commenting and positive reactions.
- Announcements can be sent to the class group, year group, whole school, individual parents & pupils.
This is used to communicate and keep everyone informed and connected.
- Builds connections and collaborative relationships.
- Allows you to communicate with your child's teacher
The behaviour management module enables teachers to quickly record behaviours seen, celebrating positives and identifying where improvements can be made or support is needed.
- Allows parents and carers to see positive points achieved which can be spent in the school store.
- Teachers can award achievement points in seconds and share with parents/carers.
- Where patterns are identified we are able to work with parents and carers to develop strategies which encourage positive behaviours.